Gunther and CeCe
Length of Relationship
Currently not together
- GeCe - (G/unther + C/eCe) - Official pairing name
- Cunther - (C/eCe + G/unther)
- GunCe - (Gun/ther + Ce/Ce)
- Cether - (Ce/Ce + Gun/ther)
- GuCe - (Gu/nther + Ce/Ce)
- GunthCe - (Gunth/er + Ce/Ce)
- CeGunther - (Ce/Ce + Gunther)
- CeCether - (CeCe/ + Gun/ther)
- Runther (Rocky Blue & Gunther Hessenheffer)
- DeCe (Deuce Martinez & CeCe Jones)
- Cy (CeCe Jones & Ty Blue)
- Cogan (CeCe Jones & Logan Hunter)
- JaCe (CeCe Jones & James)
CeCe's Opinion Of GuntherEdit
CeCe often thinks that the way Gunther acts and dresses is abnormal. She once tried to get him deported, and also she has put bugs in his sandwhich (Hot Mess It Up). When she mistakenly thought that Gunther was about to leave the country because of the bad advice she gave him (which was really to his cousin), CeCe feels guilty. In Vatalihootsit It Up, because the holiday tradition requires one to pay compliments to an enemy, she compliments Auction It Up, CeCe (and Rocky) say that Gunther (and Tinka) are nice and caring. In Reality Check It Up, she is seemingly grossed out after the TV show claims that she has a crush on Gunther. In Made In Japan, when Tinka was about to be deported, Gunther was upset and CeCe jumped in to protect them.
Gunther's Opinion Of CeCeEdit
Gunther often makes fun of CeCe, such as making comments about her bangs and her dancing. In Hot Mess It Up, he is at first suspicious when CeCe asks him out, but then he accepts it. He seems to be happy during their date, giving CeCe the nickname "little cookie", buying her a cookie, and calling her the future "Mrs. Hessenheffer". Later, during their slow dance, he states that he is having a wonderful time. In Split It Up, Gunther tells CeCe (about her dancing), "You can only be as good as your partner." In Reality Check It Up, he doesn't seem disgusted after the TV show claims that CeCe has a crush on him. He flirts with her by putting an arm around her shoulder, attempting to feed her a cookie, spraying his mouth with breath spray which was an attempt to kiss CeCe, and telling her that he loves how she plays "hard-to-get". In Surprise It Up, he invites CeCe to his mailman's funeral, claiming that Tinka was out of town and all his other friends were busy. Later on in the episode, he calls CeCe his friend.
Gunther and CeCe are currently frenemies. However, they have gone out once in Hot Mess It Up when CeCe and Rocky made the teen advice show, You're a Hot Mess and We're Not!, because the two thought that Gunther was leaving for the old country because of some bad advice they thought CeCe had given him, so Rocky told her to ask him to the dance and get him to stay. Gunther and CeCe have known each other since the 1st grade. They seem to have a lot in common and seem to get along with each other for the most part. Kenton Duty, who plays Gunther, has acknowledged the pairing in his interviews and has even given away a couple of hints for a future episode (Split It Up), saying that it's something that the fans have wanted. In the episode Reality Check It Up a national TV show claims that CeCe has a crush on Gunther. This episode showed that Gunther has some feelings for CeCe and he doesn't hate the idea of them being together. It's rumoured they will get together, and seeing from how many moments/episodes there are, the writers could consider making it happen. As the show goes on you can see more and more that they may have feelings for each other. It's unclear if they will get together, but as the show goes on you can see more and more that they might have feelings for each other, as they show a lot of signs of liking each other even though there have only been four episodes that have GeCe hints.
- They're both self-centered.
- They're both single.
- They do act foolish most of the times when around their best friends or to themselves.
- They both act friendly around each other when alone.
- They both wear jewelery.
- They both wear watches.
- They're both a little crazy.
- They both love animals.
- Their full names are longer than their best friends.
- They both seem to enjoy teasing each other a lot.
- They both like wearing sparkles.
- They've had more moments together that any other pairing.
- They both wear the GeCe color (Orange), sometimes at the same time.
- They both live in apartments.
- They both take long to do their hair.
- They care about how they look.
- They both love mixing colors and have "weird" clothing choice in their outfits.
- They both have siblings.
- They both have some modeling experience.
- Both their full names are longer than their best friends.
- Gunther seems closer to CeCe than Rocky, and CeCe seems closer to Gunther than Tinka.
- They sometimes touch/hold each other's hands.
- Both their siblings are the opposite gender to them.
- They're both dancers on Shake It Up, Chicago! (Well were, previously, before the fire when it burnt down.)
- They both attend John Hughes High School.
- They are both in love with modeling. ("Model It Up")
- They are both are in love with dancing.
- They're both fair.
- They can be rude to other people but can be very friendly, too.
- They both love themselves.
- Normally, people say CeCe's or Gunther's name before both Rocky's or Tinka's (CeCe and Rocky, Gunther and Tinka).
- Neither pay attention much to anything most of the times.
- Gunther and CeCe love their best friends a lot, they care about them and help them out.
- They look directly at each other in some episodes.
- Out of Gunther-Tinka and CeCe-Rocky, they both seem to be less smart.
- They may have feelings for each other.
- They both were chosen to dance on Good Morning, Chicago! ("Split It Up")
- They seem to be chosen for a lot of stuff as a pair.
- They both love to wear animal print.
- They sometimes stand quite close together.
- They sometimes wear similar clothing.
- They always seem to like insulting each other the most.
- They have their own type of fashion.
- There are some times when CeCe decides to add sparkles in her clothing like Gunther.
- They both smile at each other a lot.
- Sense of style that they like adding to themselves.
- They're both matchmakers. In Add It Up Gunther got Ty and Tinka to go out, and in Match It Up CeCe got Deuce and Dina to go out.
- They both played the Ukelele, the GeCe instrument.
- They have a signature handshake that they made up in Split It Up.
- They both like using the word "baby." In Hook It Up, CeCe kept calling Rocky "baby" and in Hot Mess It Up, CeCe called Gunther "baybee." Gunther always uses the word "baybee", and he mostly says it to CeCe.
- They have the same passion and love for dancing.
- They both love competing against other's especially to eachother.
- They both seem to be more brave and have courage.
- They deny their feelings towards eachother.
- CeCe seems to be disgusted of what Gunther wears on, and Gunther seems digusted of what CeCe chooses to wear on.
- They're outfits are pretty much alike most of the times.
- They both enjoy teasing each other.
- They both seem confident.
- Enjoy wearing sparkles.
- Passion for clothes that they choose to wear on most of the times.
- They seem to be used to eachother being as frenemies.
- They argue alot when it comes to dancing, either CeCe want's her and Rocky to have the spotlight dance or Gunther who want's the spotlight dance along with his twin sister Tinka.
- CeCe denies her feelings for Gunther and so does he.
- CeCe and Gunther both love glitter.
Start It UpEdit
- While Tinka is telling the girls about Shake It Up, CeCe and Gunther look directly at each other.
- CeCe repeats what Gunther said earlier, even mimicking his accent and actions.
- CeCe simply said that they knew who Gunther and Tinka were, whereas Rocky was rude to them, saying "And when do we get to exchange you back?"
- CeCe shot a subtle dagger look at Rocky when she said, "And when do we get to exchange you back?"
- CeCe said "Wait a second, Stinka." She only insulted Tinka, not Gunther.
- When Gunther had the Shake It Up Chicago audition flyer upside down, CeCe was smiling at him and looked like she thought it was funny.
- During the part of when Gunther and Tinka came in, CeCe and Gunther mainly just look and talk to each other.
- When Gunther and Tinka walk up to CeCe and Rocky and tell them that they are auditioning for Shake It Up, and that CeCe and Rocky will lose, CeCe seems to be more hurt than Rocky.
- Gunther (and Tinka) told CeCe (and Rocky) to text them.
- Gunther and CeCe both use the term "Looney Nutty" in this episode, and Gunther says it to CeCe.
- At the train station when Gunther and Tinka teased CeCe, she seemed hurt.
- Gunther and CeCe danced quite close to each other.
- Gunther looked at CeCe many times when they were dancing.
- CeCe was trying to encourage Rocky to dance on the show, even though CeCe wasn't on it, and she said "Gunther and Tinka will be there," in a happy way, and she said to encourage Rocky to dance on the show, meaning she thinks it's a good thing and she's happy that Gunther (and Tinka) joined the show.
- When CeCe (and Rocky) were cheering and said they can't believe they made it this far, Gunther (and Tinka) mimicked their happiness.
- Since Gary hired both CeCe and Gunther to dance on Shake It Up Chicago, he must think they're both great dancers.
- When CeCe was about to audition, it seemed like Gunther was looking forward to see her dance.
- At the end when everyone is dancing, Gunther is making a heart with his hand in the background and it looks like he was making it around CeCe.
- In the end, both CeCe and Gunther (and Rocky and Tinka) got picked to be dancers on Shake It Up, Chicago!
- When Rocky was against Gunther, you can see CeCe staring at him.
- When Gary said "Have fun!", Gunther smiled at CeCe.
- When Gary said "Have fun!" Gunther gestured towards CeCe.
- Gunther stared at CeCe as she came on the stage.
- When CeCe froze, Gunther kept leaning on one side to see what was wrong with her.
- When Rocky was trying to help CeCe with her audition, it seemed Gunther was making fun of Rocky, not CeCe.
- Gunther didn't tease CeCe as much as Tinka did.
- When CeCe ran off, Gunther stared after her.
Meatball It UpEdit
- When they wave to the audience, CeCe stands in front of Gunther.
- CeCe and Gunther were both impressed by the dance performance at the end.
- Gunther cracked a joke about CeCe and Rocky eating too much of the meatball, meaning he must have been listening to CeCe's (and Rocky's) conversation.
- When they got paid, CeCe asked Gunther (and Tinka) what they were going to do with their money, trying to be nice.
- When they got paid, CeCe asked Gunther (and Tinka) what they were going to with their money, meaning she must have noticed Gunther (and Tinka).
- Gunther answered CeCe's question, saying him and Tinka were going to do what they always do, buy golden shoes and fancy pants.
- When Gunther showed off his golden shoes and his fancy pants, he was looking at CeCe.
- When Gunther showed off his golden shoes and his fancy pants, it seemed like he was trying to impress CeCe.
- When Flynn said that CeCe had the twins watch him, Gunther was smiling and had nodded in agreement.
- CeCe said that Gunther (and Tinka) were the best babysitters that money could buy.
- Gunther (and Tinka) agreed to babysit Flynn for CeCe.
- CeCe could've asked anyone to babysit Flynn, but she chose Gunther (and Tinka)
Give It UpEdit
- When Rocky and CeCe were talking during the marathon, while they were swapping places, CeCe looks at Gunther.
- Gunther dances in front of CeCe, possibly trying to impress her.
- Gunther (and Tinka) danced during the break, possibly to impress CeCe.
- When Gunther (and Tinka) danced during the break, CeCe was the first one to comment, meaning she must have noticed Gunther (and Tinka) dancing.
Kick It UpEdit
- Gunther and CeCe have a short conversation about who the mystery guest star will be. Gunther says it will be Justin Bieber, but CeCe tells him: "You always guess Justin Bieber and it's never gonna be Justin Bieber."
- When Rocky was right about the guest star, Gunther pushes his sister in front and seems to be look over at CeCe at the end of the scene with a worried look hinting he worries about her.
- In the first scene about the mystery guest, CeCe and Gunther stand next to each other.
Hook It UpEdit
- When CeCe and Rocky mock Gunther and Tinka, CeCe is Gunther.
- CeCe has a sweatshirt with her name on it, like Gunther (and Tinka) have their names/initials on their sparkly clothes.
- When Rocky was finished using CeCe as a dustmop, Gunther and CeCe talk straight to each other.
- When they are being "doo-doo girls" Gunther and CeCe dance next to each other.
- When CeCe and Rocky got Deuce to put their faces clearly on the floor and everyone was pointing at the floor with shock, Gunther was mostly pointing at CeCe.
- At the end, when CeCe and Rocky had finished talking to Gary and everyone had started dancing again, CeCe bumps into Gunther.
- When CeCe bumped Gunther, and just before that bit, Gunther and CeCe were just looking at each other.
Show It UpEdit
- CeCe, along with Rocky, asks Gunther and Tinka to join them to defeat Candy in the talent show.
- Gunther called both of the girls, or just CeCe "Bay-bee".
- CeCe and Rocky were waiting for Gunther and Tinka, and when they finally came, Gunther said "Good evening, ladies, gentlemen, and baybees" and looked at CeCe when he said "baybees."
- CeCe gets mad when Gunther and Tinka join Candy and Randy. She then looks very sad.
- When Tinka said she admitted CeCe (and Rocky) had fabulous hair, Gunther was slightly nodding in agreement.
- When Gunther did a cheer with Randy and Candy, CeCe looked upset.
- When Gunther joined Candy and Randy, CeCe seemed very sad and confused.
- When the four of them were doing the twins' opening, Gunther was first and CeCe was last.
- CeCe was the one who asked Gunther (and Tinka) to join them.
- Whe Gunther had jumped after doing a cheer with Randy and Candy, CeCe stared after him.
- When Gunther said 'Baybee' he was looking at CeCe.
- CeCe asks Gunther to the dance, and he accepts.
- CeCe felt bad that Gunther might leave America.
- CeCe did this so Gunther would stay in America, possibly because she wanted Gunther to be around her.
- Gunther thinks that CeCe has a huge crush on him because Rocky told him that CeCe talks about him all the time. *Tinka recalls that CeCe constantly pranks Gunther and had even called immigration to deport him.
- When they were dancing together, Gunther, using his puppet, Little Gunther, said he was having a wonderful time and he also used this puppet to kiss CeCe on the cheek.
- Gunther calls her his wife and says he wants to marry her.
- When CeCe tried to run away from the dance, he picked her up and tickled her.
- In the end, he breaks up with her (even though they never actually dated), and she seems really upset.
- Gunther hugs CeCe after she asks him out.
- Gunther and CeCe are boyfriend and girlfriend, (however CeCe was pretending to be his girlfriend). CeCe calls herself "Gunther's girlfriend" in the episode.
- After Gunther says that she is the best dancer in Shake It Up! Chicago, she calls him sweet. Then she asks him if he means it and Gunther says she should get used to him lying to her since she's going to be his wife.
- Gunther and CeCe seem to be closer now that they dated.
- Gunther called CeCe darling.
- Gunther gave CeCe the nickname little cookie.
- Gunther called CeCe the future Mrs. Hessenheffer.
- When CeCe called Gunther "Baybee!" she leaned into him and smiled a bit.
- When CeCe and Gunther are sitting outside the apartment building, they look like they're smiling at each other.
Reunion It UpEdit
- When Rocky was thinking about what her life would be like without CeCe, CeCe was a popstar and was wearing orange, the GeCe color.
- At the beginning of the episode, CeCe wears a gold sparkly top, a lot like Gunther's (and Tinka's) attire.
Vatalihootsit It UpEdit
- CeCe pays compliments to Gunther, saying he really knew "how to pick a shirt", though this is mainly because she has to since it's the day to "break the bread" with your enemies.
- CeCe also decided to go along with Rocky over tickets to Katy Perry because Gunther and Tinka's parents told them that Gunther and Tinka cared that they showed up.
- In the beginning of the episode, when CeCe was all wanna be Jabbawockee, Rocky unmasked her and out of the corner you can see Gunther looking at CeCe.
- At the dinner table Gunther and CeCe sit next to each other.
- CeCe decided to pay her compliments to Gunther, not Tinka.
- Gunther looked flattered and really happy when CeCe complimented him.
- Gunther gently touched CeCe's arm at the dinner table.
- Gunther said his father was an excellent butcher, possibly to impress CeCe.
- Maybe CeCe agreed to go to Gunther (and Tinka's) apartment so she could see Gunther.
- CeCe wanted to make Gunther (and Tinka) happy by going to their apartment to celebrate with them.
- CeCe looked upset when Gunther complimented Rocky.
- When the girls had come inside, Gunther had touched CeCe's arm.
- Maybe CeCe wished Gunther complimented her.
- CeCe technically complimented Gunther twice.
- At first CeCe said Gunther was the most original boy she ever met, then CeCe said Gunther could really pick a shirt.
- When they were "shaking their booties" CeCe was kind of enthusiastic about it, respecting Gunther's (and Tinka's) tradition, but Rocky visibly thought it was a bit odd.
- When Gunther and Tinka were talking to Rocky, Gunther was the one who said "Why are we wasting our time with this one? She is obviously the sidekick." Gunther thought that Rocky was CeCe's sidekick.
- When Tinka said "Yes, we should have gone straight to CeCe" Gunther nodded in agreement, and was already heading in CeCe's direction.
- CeCe seemed upset when Gunther slammed the door in her face when the girls were were leaving.
- In the end, CeCe calls Gunther (and Tinka) her friends.
- When CeCe calls Gunther her friend, she gently touches his hand.
Model It UpEdit
- In this episode it's revealed that Gunther reads CeCe's emails.
- Gunther was standing next to CeCe when the picture was taken.
- CeCe and Gunther were already working together to practice modeling.
- CeCe said that Gunther and her work together which means that they hang out a lot.
- CeCe told Rocky that "Gunther was a model in the old country" in an impressed voice.
- When Gunther said that he modeled for the "Home Sheeping Network," CeCe sarcastically told him she "saw that."
- When Gunther was telling CeCe how to do the modeling, he was holding on her shoulders for quite some time.
- When Gunther picked out CeCe's jungle cat, the snow leopard, CeCe jumped up and down excitedly, saying that that was her inner cat.
- When Gunther was teaching Rocky how to model, CeCe looked at him with adoring eyes. As he was cheering Rocky on, her face looked blank, but when he finally talked to her, she became excited and happy again.
- CeCe chose Gunther to teach Rocky how to model and was learning from him already, this may or may not have indicated that she thinks he's a good model.
- When Gunther imitated the panther, CeCe looked away and smiled.
- In the begining of the episode, Gunther (and Tinka) gave card board cut-outs of themselves to CeCe (and Rocky).
- Gunther put his cut-out close to CeCe.
- Evidently, it was Gunther's idea to go over to their cabin. He may have wanted to see CeCe.
- Gunther and CeCe looked at each other frequently and sometimes even smile.
- Gunther and CeCe helped Rocky when she hurt her foot.
- At the beginning of the camp fire, they seem to be looking at each other.
- Also when Ty and Gunther traded clothes, CeCe seemed to be checking Gunther out and Tinka was checking Ty out.
- When CeCe was about to get her mom, her and Gunther looked at each other.
- When Deuce said "Yeah, she's the one who looks like a fool" CeCe laughs and looks over at Gunther.
- When Ty says "Look at Rocky, she looks like a fool!" Gunther was looking and smiling in CeCe's direction.
- During the dialogue before the dance in the studio of Shake It Up Chicago, Gunther looks at CeCe a lot.
- When Flynn said that he thought CeCe was a drama queen, Gunther frowned a little.
- Gunther (and Tinka) agreed to babysit Flynn while they were taking Rocky to the hospital. Maybe it's because he's CeCe's little brother.
- CeCe said "That is truly embarrassing" when Ty and Gunther switched clothes. She was clearly saying that about Ty, and not Gunther. Maybe that's because CeCe thinks Gunther looks good in Ty's clothes.
- If CeCe was saying "That is truly embarrassing" about Gunther too, that means CeCe thinks Gunther looks good the way he is already.
- At the end, just before Deuce fell down the tree, Gunther and CeCe stare directly at each other.
- At the end when Tinka insulted Rocky, Gunther was looking over at CeCe.
- Gunther thought that CeCe (and Rocky) would miss him on their summer vacation.
- Gunther (and Tinka) gave cut-outs of themselves to CeCe (and Rocky) so that CeCe (and Rocky) wouldn't miss Gunther (and Tinka) too much.
Shrink It UpEdit
- During the final dance, CeCe wears a sparkly black vest top, something Gunther (and Tinka) would wear.
- Gunther and CeCe looked at each other several times during the final dance.
- If you listen carefully to the lyrics of the song Turn It On, you will find it kind of describes the relationship between Gunther and CeCe during the episode Split It Up.
- Gunther and CeCe went past each other several times during the dance.
- Sometimes Gunther and CeCe were dancing next to each other and smiling at each other.
- CeCe stared at Gunther when he was walking away.
- When they finished rehearsing at the beginning, Gunther had an orange top on, the GeCe color.
- Gunther smiled at CeCe when he went past her in the dance.
- Gunther and CeCe look at each other in the eyes when they were dancing.
- During the rehearsal, CeCe and Gunther snook next to each other.
- When Gunther was grabbing Tinka's arm, it almost looked like he was about to grab CeCe's arm.
- During the final dance, CeCe's and Gunther's outfits matched.
- Gunther and CeCe wore the same shade of blue, and some black during the final dance.
Shake It Up, Up & AwayEdit
- During the first dance, part of Gunther's and CeCe's clothing were the GeCe color.
- Immediately after Gary refused Gunther and Tinka to continue singing their random song while they were on the bus, they went over to CeCe. Gunther started singing the exact same song he sang to Gary only to be stopped by her.
- Throughout most of this episode, Gunther mostly talked about CeCe.
- Although Georgia seemed a bit annoyed by him, she seemed to prefer Gunther than Tinka.
- Gunther helped Georgia find CeCe.
- When CeCe and Rocky were getting up to leave to go to the bathroom, Gunther was smiling at CeCe.
- Gunther smiled at CeCe whilst singing her the song.
- Tinka made fun of the way CeCe spoke to her and Gunther first, meaning if Tinka hadn't made fun of her, Gunther wouldn't have made fun of CeCe either.
- CeCe then tells him "Gunther, if you don't stop singing, that jar is getting stuffed in your Gufenhugen." After which, Gunther and Tinka mimicked the way she talked and then left.
- Out of all the people he could have chosen, Gunther chose to sing the song to CeCe after Gary.
- Gunther makes CeCe's mother a shirt that says Hot Cop, and since she's her mother, that means Gunther must think CeCe is hot too.
- CeCe seemed upset when Gunther told Gerogia to kick her off Shake It Up Chicago.
- Gunther and CeCe went to LA together at the end.
- Tinka ask Gunther if he was sure nobody was home when they broke into CeCe's house. He tell her yes, Flynn is at summer camp and the mother works from 6 to 8, so Gunther must've been reading CeCe emails again to find out if anyone was at home.
- Gunther (and Tinka) broke into CeCe's house.
- It was Tinka's idea to kick CeCe (and Rocky) off the show, not Gunther's.
- Gunther and CeCe both got punished by Georgia.
- Gunther agreed to find out if CeCe's family was at home.
- Gunther must've been reading CeCe emails again to find out if anyone was at home.
- Gunther did research on CeCe's family.
- When CeCe switched buses with Rocky, she pretended the two old people next to them were Gunther (and Tinka).
Auction It UpEdit
- Gunther and Tinka gave CeCe and Rocky the money they need to help Miss Nancy.
- When Klaus turns the lights out and CeCe, Rocky, Gunther, and Tinka run, Gunther holds CeCe.
- When CeCe and Rocky get scared, CeCe holds on to Gunther more tightly.
- At CeCe's house, CeCe is wearing zebra pants and Gunther is wearing zebra t-shirt.
- CeCe and Gunther were both wearing striped t-shirts.
- When Gunther said "Hello Bay-Bee", he was staring at CeCe.
- Gunther and CeCe don't let go, even when Tinka reassured them. In fact, CeCe holds on more tightly, an action which is shortly mimicked by Gunther.
- CeCe doesn't look like she minds when Gunther holds her.
Beam It UpEdit
- CeCe falls for a tall blonde boy, a Gunther look-a-like.
- Gunther and CeCe are selected to be guest dancers on Good Morning, Chicago.
- Gunther doesn't want to repeat Tinka's bad language in front of CeCe (and Rocky).
- Gunther called CeCe a young lady.
- They compliment each other's dancing.
- During the dance, they smile at each other.
- They are staring and smiling at each other for a short while before getting interrupted by the delivery of the balloons.
- This episode reveals that CeCe and Gunther have their own handshake.
- Gunther seemed to be upset when CeCe went to hug Rocky.
- CeCe and Gunther say "aww" simutaneously after CeCe reads the card from Rocky.
- Gary Wilde gives CeCe and Gunther the Spotlight Dance.
- After Gary tells them they have the Spotlight Dance, the two do their handshake, before CeCe stops in the middle of it and runs to Rocky.
- Gary Wilde seems to like the two of them together.
- Gunther and CeCe said not to tell anyone that they thought each other were good dancers, this means that secretly Gunther thinks CeCe is a good dancer, and secretly CeCe thinks Gunther is a good dancer.
- Gary selected CeCe and Gunther to be guest dancers on "Good Morning, Chicago". That means that he thinks that Gunther and CeCe are the best dancers and they are good at dancing together.
- When Gary says that they are good at dancing together they laugh awkwardly. They seem to be embarassed, maybe because they thought Gary was saying that they are like a couple.
- CeCe says that she is going to "kill" Gunther when she gets out of the locked dressing room.
- CeCe seems to be upset when she found out that Gunther helped Tinka to lock her in the dressing room.
- CeCe smiles as Gunther talks.
- Gunther said he "helped" Tinka lock the girls in the dressing room. This means it was Tinka's idea to lock them in, not Gunther's.
- When CeCe was complimenting Gunther, she smiled at him in a friendly way, but could have remembered they were frenemies and suddenly looked aggressive.
- When Gunther and Tinka were talking to CeCe and Rocky from the window of the locked dressing room, Gunther winked at CeCe.
Copy Kat It UpEdit
- At the begining, at Crusty's and when she's rehearsing with Rocky, CeCe wears sparkly pants, like Gunther (and Tinka's) attire.
Judge It UpEdit
- CeCe and Gunther look at each other directly in the eyes in one scene.
- Gunther seems to keep looking at CeCe.
- Gunther and CeCe were the first ones out of their duo to tell the flashbacks.
- Gunther says to CeCe "Like the hairdresser who cuts your bangs, we should take the blame". This could imply that Gunther prefers CeCe without bangs.
- Gunther said "Like the hairdresser who cuts your bangs, we must take the blame." This means he was concentrating and thinking about CeCe.
- When CeCe finished showing Rocky that Teen Court is real, she smacked her lips, and in Auction It Up Gunther smacked his lips, and Gunther smacked them at CeCe.
- Gunther teased CeCe about her bangs, and they say when a boy teases a girl, it means he likes her.
- CeCe and Gunther were the last ones to reach their bench.
- During CeCe's flashback, Gunther said to the girls they'll need all blood sweat for all the dancing they're going to be doing, Gunther was checking CeCe out.
- CeCe seems to keep looking over at the other side, probably at Gunther.
- After Gunther said he didn't understand what the judge said, CeCe said it.
- When Deuce played the real footage, CeCe said "See, our costumes look nice", and Gunther looked a bit guilty.
- CeCe and Gunther both told flashbacks of what happened at school.
- They both came to Teen Court through the same side of the door.
- At school, CeCe had a sparkly top, something Gunther (and Tinka) would wear.
- When Deuce showed everyone the real video and everybody ruined the cake, the cake was just mainly on CeCe's and Gunther's hands.
- At the real party, and everyone were talking to Klaus, CeCe and Gunther stood close to each other.
- When Gunther, Tinka, CeCe and Rocky were arguing, Gunther was looking at CeCe, and at one point she looks back at him.
- When the girls were dancing to "We Right Here", on the right corner you can see Gunther pointing at CeCe to Tinka, with an amazed expression on his face.
- Gunther (and Tinka) felt bad for not paying CeCe (and Rocky).
- Gunther and CeCe both don't understand most of what the judge says.
- During Rocky's flashback of when CeCe and Rocky were dancing, Gunther looked like he was looking at CeCe for most of the time.
- During Rocky's flashback when Gunther and Tinka were introducing CeCe and Rocky, Gunther said CeCe's name first.
- When Gunther and Tinka had finished introducing CeCe and Rocky, Gunther clapped for CeCe (and Rocky) a bit longer than Tinka.
- During Gunther's flashback, CeCe went on her knees and seemed to be begging and looking at Gunther, and Gunther smiled and looked like he thought it was cute.
- When Deuce played everyone the real footage, and the girls were done dancing, CeCe and Gunther stood close together.
- CeCe (and Rocky) agreed to dance at Klaus' party for Gunther (and Tinka).
- Gunther said he will protect the girls, including CeCe.
- When pointing at Gary, Gunther and CeCe stood very close to each other.
- When pointing at Gary, Gunther's arm was touching CeCe.
- CeCe looks the most disbelieving when Gunther runs away screaming after saying that he would protect the girls.
- CeCe is leaning against Gunther when they are hiding in the supply closet.
- When the light fell, Gunther's hands were really close to CeCe, like he was going to hold her.
- When the show was finished, Gunther and CeCe came out from the same side of the stage.
- Gunther and CeCe help Gary up.
- At the end, there was a reference to Scooby Doo, when Sammy said "I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!" In a way, Gunther and CeCe represent Freddy and Daphne, as Freddy has blonde hair, and Daphne has red hair, and Freddy and Daphne are a couple.
- When Tinka was saying "Way to shoot them down, Gary" at the beginnning, Gunther was checking CeCe out.
- When Gunther picked up Tinka and ran away, CeCe stared after him.
- At the beginning when Tinka was finished talking, you can see CeCe staring at Gunther.
- When CeCe and Rocky were checking the basement to prove that there's no phantom, and when they met Gunther and Tinka at the studio, and when they met Gary at the studio too, CeCe had a sparkly gold top on, something Gunther (and Tinka) would wear.
- In many part of this episode CeCe and Gunther are really close.
- When they are in the supply closet, and the janitor told Gunther to stop putting herring in the microwave, CeCe looked at him and he sunk down of embarrassment.
- When Gunther was embarrassed about the herring and was sinking down, CeCe looked at him for the longest out of the three girls.
- When Tinka said "There is CeCe. But we've learnt to live with you" Gunther smiled sweetly at her.
- CeCe is still standing in front of Gunther when confronting Gary.
- When the show was finished, Gunther and CeCe came out together.
- When the light fell, CeCe was scared and leaned further into Gunther.
- After the dance, CeCe and Gunther stand really close to each other.
- After the dance, CeCe was standing in front of Gunther.
- After the dance, CeCe's and Gunther's arms were touching.
- When CeCe shouted "Gary!" Gunther looked at her and he seemed a bit worried.
- Gunther doesn't look like he minds at all when CeCe leans on him.
- After helping Gary up, Gunther and CeCe kept their hands on Gary's shoulders.
- After helping Gary up, Gunther and CeCe look like they were looking into each other's eyes at one point.
- At the assembly CeCe and Rocky sit in front of Gunther and Tinka and out of the corner you can see Gunther staring at CeCe.
- When CeCe says that she doesn't snore, Gunther answers "Yes, you do!" (along with the others).
- Even before Tinka insulted CeCe, Gunther was staring at her.
- When CeCe was taking Rocky in front of the camera, Gunther was looking and smiling at her.
- When CeCe and Rocky were in front of the camera, Gunther was still staring at CeCe and his smile was even bigger.
- When CeCe screams, Gunther looks at her.
- Both CeCe and Gunther join in the protest against the uniforms.
- When Tinka said her biggest nightmare was coming true; wearing the same pants as CeCe, Gunther didn't join in and start throwing insults and CeCe.
- Gunther's smile wasn't as big as before when Tinka insulted CeCe.
- At first Gunther and CeCe didn't want to wear the uniforms.
- When CeCe screamed, Gunther looked over at her and his hand was on his heart.
- CeCe probably invited Gunther (and Tinka) at the protest because she didn't seem that surprised when they showed up.
- Gunther and CeCe stood next to each other quite a few times during the protest.
- Gunther and CeCe were both trying to get seen in the camera.
- CeCe watched Gunther when he walked away.
- When Gunther and Tinka explained why they were at the protest, CeCe looked at Gunther, and he looked back at CeCe a couple of times.
- Gunther and Tinka said Rocky's protest was pointless, and they used their To-Do List as an excuse. However, Gunther could have only said that probably because CeCe invited them to come, and he didn't want to disappoint CeCe.
- Gunther (and Tinka) probably only came at the protest because CeCe invited them.
- When Gunther pushes CeCe and Rocky off the table, he smiles at CeCe.
- CeCe indicated at the beginning of the episode that True Teen Life was seen all over the country, so now people all over the country think that she's in love with Gunther.
- When CeCe and Rocky are on the table and Gunther pushes them off, CeCe falls onto Ty and Gunther sends him a dirty look as Ty catches her.
- The reality show, True Teen Life, claims that CeCe is in love with Gunther in the "Love and Romance" portion.
- Gunther puts his arm around CeCe.
- Gunther uses breath spray, implying that he wants to kiss CeCe.
- Gunther says he loves it when CeCe plays hard-to-get.
- When Rocky and Tinka were discussing how Tinka was the heart and soul of the show, Gunther was checking CeCe out.
- Gunther extended his arm across the couch to share a tortilla chip with CeCe.
- As Gunther puts his arm around CeCe, she was smiling.
- He called CeCe baybee personally.
- CeCe mocked Gunther by saying Me! I can resist (doing the same thing Gunther did with the eyebrow) this.
- Gunther seemed kinda happy that he was alone with CeCe.
- People at the party thought that CeCe was in love with Gunther, and they saw Gunther flirting with CeCe, so now they think that CeCe and Gunther have feelings for each other.
- When CeCe and Gunther are alone, she sits next to Gunther, even if she could sit somewhere else.
- When CeCe says that she doesn't love him, he doesn't believe her and he keeps flirting with her.
- On the show, CeCe sees Gunther at the clothes rack and says "I'm in love" (when she's actually in love with his jacket), walks over to him, and touches his arm and shoulder.
- Everyone that was at the party, are now under the impression that CeCe likes Gunther.
- Gunther looks very proud of himself that CeCe is "in love" with him.
- Gunther says he knew CeCe couldn't resist him, to which CeCe counters that yes, she can.
- When CeCe kept claiming she wasn't in love with Gunther, she didn't sound very convincing.
- He puts his arm across the back of the couch, closer to her.
- He doesn't take his eyes off her when she goes to storm out of the apartment and goes to sit back down.
- When CeCe goes to sit back on the couch, Gunther's arm moves back across. When CeCe shoves Rocky to sit between her and Gunther, he still looks at her, but takes his arm back.
- Gunther holds out a chip to feed CeCe; she says "I don't love you" and Gunther shrugs, eating it himself.
- CeCe and Gunther are the last ones in the Jones' living room. CeCe sits next to Gunther on the couch and he sprays breath spray in his mouth.
- He tells her that "the camera doesn't lie".
- CeCe doesn't move away from him and smiles, but tells him that he can leave on his own, or in an ambulance.
- When Rocky said that True Teen Life had to issue an on air apology, Gunther scratches the back of his neck with an awkward look on his face like he didn't want an on air apology. Maybe it's because it claims that CeCe was in love with him.
- CeCe had an awkward look on her face when Rocky said she wanted an on air apology. Maybe it's because True Teen Life claims she's in love with Gunther.
- CeCe claims she was in love with Gunther's jacket, meaning she thinks Gunther has nice clothes.
- She walks him to the door and he tells her "I love it when you play hard to get." CeCe proceeds to push him out of the apartment.
- CeCe tells Rocky that she understands why the show made it look like she was in love with Gunther, because it was made for good television.
- CeCe had to force Gunther out of her apartment meaning Gunther wanted to stay there, alone with CeCe.
- This episode shows that Gunther may have a crush on CeCe.
- This episode shows that Gunther could have feelings for CeCe.
- CeCe said she and Gunther were good television.
Rock and Roll It UpEdit
- When Flynn is talking to everyone in the studio, CeCe and Gunther are sitting really close to each other and it looks like Gunther's arm is around CeCe.
- When Grandma Wilde is about to tell the story, at one point it looks like Gunther and CeCe are staring at each other.
- Gunther and CeCe share more than one glance.
Slumber It UpEdit
- At the beginning of the episode when Gunther asked "What is the password?" he was mostly looking at CeCe.
- CeCe was leaning right against the door when Gunther asked what the password was.
- CeCe didn't look like she wanted Gunther to leave.
- CeCe laughed awkwardly when she told Gunther he wasn't invited, meaning she didn't want to hurt him.
- When Gunther and Tinka said "I am Gunther, and I am Tinka, and we are here to slumber, baybee" Gunther was mostly looking at CeCe.
- When CeCe told Gunther he wasn't invited to the slumber party he looked hurt.
- Gunther said that he knew he wasn't invited and he was just taking his sleeping bag for dry cleaning, then he did a fake chuckle, turn around with sadness and left the house.
- The fact that CeCe didn't invite Gunther bothered him.
- When Gunther made a hole into the freezer, both CeCe and Gunther went to comfort their siblings.
- When Ty, Flynn and Gunther were getting Deuce angry so he could break the wall and Gunther was making kissy faces and noises in the air, he could have been thinking about CeCe.
- When CeCe and Flynn were talking, Gunther looked at CeCe the whole time.
- Maybe CeCe only invited Tinka because she's Gunther's sister and wants to be nice to her.
- When Flynn was saying that CeCe says Deuce will never find out, at the word "CeCe" Gunther looked up, but before Gunther was looking straight ahead, possibly meaning he was only interested when he found out that CeCe was part of it.
- Gunther said his sleeping bag was brand new. This means he spent some money on a new sleeping bag just so he could go to CeCe's slumber party.
- Gunther invited CeCe to his mailman's funeral, claiming that his sister Tinka was out of town and none of his friends were around. Which is a lie because Gunther doesn't have any friends besides Ty, so he
- Gunther says "That's perfect!", meaning that he was happy that CeCe said that she'd be happy to go anywhere he suggests.
- Gunther may have waited for Rocky to leave so that he could invite CeCe to the funeral with no one around.
- CeCe agrees to go not knowing what she was about to get herself into.
- Gunther tries not to get excited knocking over CeCe phone and breaking it, trying to be this cool dude with her and he offers to pay for the phone.
- After the funeral CeCe finds out that her phone really is broken and starts to cry. She seemed to be about to lean on Gunther's shoulder but an old lady showed up so CeCe ended up leaning over her shoulder, and Gunther put his hand on CeCe's shoulder instead.
- At the end when CeCe is surprise by everyone in her apartment, she is surprised everyone came, even Gunther.
- Gunther didn't mind when CeCe was about to lean on his shoulder.
- Gunther could have picked any dancers on Shake It Up, but he chose CeCe.
- CeCe and Gunther matched, both had black sparkles, and a bit of blue in their outfits.
- This trip to the funeral home was like a date for CeCe and Gunther.
- CeCe asked Gunther "Where are we going now?" Meaning she wanted to spend more time with him.
- Gunther was looking really hopeful for CeCe to text him the party invitation, but when he looked at the broken phone he was looking really upset.
- When Gunther asked CeCe to go to the funeral home with him, CeCe's and Gunther's tops matched; both were sparkly and black.
- When CeCe said she would be happy to go anywhere Gunther suggests, Gunther smiles.
- Gunther still showed up for the party even though he was invited
- They seem to be friendlier around each other now.
- CeCe asks Gunther how she looks when she gasps, and he replies, "Slightly insane."
- Gunther becomes sad that he wasn't invited, and CeCe feels sorry for him and says the invitation probably just got lost in the mail, meaning she doesn't like to hurt him.
- Gunther said he felt terrible for breaking CeCe's phone, meaning he doesn't like to hurt her.
- Gunther called CeCe his friend.
- CeCe thought that Gunther was the one to escort her to the party, and she was absolutely fine and happy with that.
- At the funeral home, CeCe's leggings and Gunther's top matched; both were sparkly and black.
- Gunther was sad that he lost his friends, who was CeCe.
- Gunther smiled when CeCe said she didn't have any plans.
- CeCe was happy that Gunther turned up at her birthday party.
- When Gunther turned up at the party, he kept looking at CeCe.
- At the party, was wearing a shirt that had a orange bicycle (the GeCe colour) on it.
Made In JapanEdit
- Gunther seemed to be checking CeCe out when she walks past him and Tinka.
- As you can see in the picture, both CeCe's and Gunther's tops matched.
- At the restaurant, CeCe wears a sparkly silver top, something Gunther (and Tinka) would wear.
- When they finished recording the Shake It Up video game, Gunther and CeCe stood in similar positions.
- When Tinka was about to get deported out of the country back to her old one, Gunther was very upset, so CeCe jumped in front of him and Tinka to protect Tinka and explained that Gunther and Tinka need each other and you can't break them apart.
- CeCe saved Gunther and Tinka, that showed that she does care about them and CeCe doesn't want to see Gunther unhappy.
- CeCe was running to get to Gunther, as you can see when she comes in. She probably would have got there faster than Rocky if it wasn't for her shoes.
- CeCe stood right next to Gunther when Tinka was about to be deported.
- When Gunther and Tinka said "Sayonara, baybee" to CeCe and Rocky, Gunther was looking at CeCe.
- When Gunther thanked the girls for helping him and Tinka, he was looking at CeCe.
- Gunther texted CeCe to come to help keep Tinka in the country. That means that he must have gotten her phone fixed.
- Gunther and CeCe show a friendly connection towards each other.
- CeCe showed that she cares about Gunther, and Gunther showed that he counts on CeCe to be there for him when he needs her.
- If Gunther didn't like CeCe, he wouldn't have invited her to come help him.
- CeCe was visibly upset that Gunther invited Rocky, probably because she wanted to be alone with him.
- Gunther knew that to recieve the text, CeCe would have to the pay international calling plan, but despite Gunther knowing, he still texted her, probably because he knew CeCe would still help him no matter what.
- Seeing how CeCe and Gunther are classified as frenemies, CeCe didn't have to come to help Gunther out, but she came, and even looked worried.
- Gunther didn't have to invite CeCe to help him, but he did, and was even happy.
- Gunther looked quite happy and relieved when CeCe showed up after Gunther texted her.
- Gunther texted CeCe, that means CeCe gave him her number.
- CeCe and Gunther look at each other several times.
- CeCe could have been doing something important when she recieved that text, but she still came to help Gunther.
Fire It UpEdit
- CeCe was against blaming Gunther for the fire at first.
- CeCe wasn't happy at all when Tinka said Gunther moved to the old country.
- When Tinka said "Gunther is Gonether" CeCe didn't say anything but she looked worried, confused and upset.
- When Tinka said Gunther moved back to the old country, she was looking even more depressed than she already was.
- CeCe was ready to blame the fire on Gunther, but in the end she took responsibility for what she thought she had done.
- CeCe probably took responsibility for what she thought she had done, probably because she didn't want Gunther to get into trouble.
Funk It UpEdit
- CeCe was in a funk. This may have been because Gunther moved away. It's possible, seeing that this was the episode after Tinka told CeCe and Rocky that Gunther moved away.
- In CeCe's locker, she hung up a poster that says "Hang In There Baby". It may have reminded CeCe of Gunther, since Gunther called her "baby" a lot (just spelled differently).
- The poster in CeCe's locker also had a cat on it, and Gunther has often talked about having cats in some previous episodes.
Spirit It UpEdit
- Seeing how CeCe was the squad president, it was probably her idea to wear the glittery attire for the pep rally. Maybe it's because Gunther wears a lot of sparkles, and all the sparkles and the glitter remind CeCe of Gunther.
Lock It UpEdit
- At the beginning, CeCe wore an outfit which was mixed with crazy colors, gold and lots of sparkles, quite a lot like Gunther's (and Tinka's) outfits.
Merry Merry It UpEdit
- CeCe wore an orange top, and orange is the GeCe color.
- CeCe said "Two gals in the city, looking for love" to her mother. She could have been talking about Gunther.
- CeCe got upset when her mother said she was too young to date. Maybe it's because CeCe was hoping she would be allowed to date Gunther.
- CeCe said she was dreaming about One Direction fighting over her, and one of the One Direction boys, Niall, is blonde-haired and blue-eyed, a Gunther look-a-like.
Home Alone It UpEdit
- CeCe wanted to prove she was responsible enough to have a real date, probably to date Gunther.
Oh Brother It UpEdit
- At dinner, CeCe wore a long sparkly cardigan, a lot like Gunther's (and Tinka's) attire.
- At dinner, CeCe wore a top with a sparkly anchor on it, like Gunther's (and Tinka's) clothes.
Quit It UpEdit
- It is revealed the CeCe once played the ukelele (though she quit after two hours). In Shake It Up, Up & Away, Gunther played the ukelele and sang to her on the bus. It is also the GeCe instrument.
Ty It UpEdit
- The official GeCe SIU soundtrack, Bring the Fire, was featured in this episode.
Switch It UpEdit
- CeCe liked a tall blonde boy, a Gunther look-a-like.
- CeCe had a curse put on her, and it was mentioned the same curse was used on Gunther (and Tinka).
- In a Model It Up clip from DisneyChannelUK's YouTube account, there is a show intro with Gunther and CeCe beside each other.
- On Shake It Up's Facebook page, there is a post made about CeCe and Gunther with a picture of them from Hot Mess It Up and the caption,"Gun-ce or Ce-ter, the latest show-mance on Shake It Up, Chicago?".
- On Shake It Up's Wikipedia, under Gunther Hessenheffer characters information, it says that, It's hinted in Reality Check It Up that Gunther may have a crush on CeCe.
Episodes with a GeCe Plot/SubplotEdit
- Hot Mess It Up: CeCe needs to ask Gunther to the dance because Rocky thinks he's about to go back to the old country.
- Split It Up: CeCe & Gunther get the spotlight dance and are picked to dance together on the show "Good Morning Chicago".
- Reality Check It Up: "Shake It Up, Chicago's" feature story on a national TV show True Teen Life. In the show, it seems like CeCe has a crush on Gunther, causing Gunther to flirt with CeCe.
- Surprise It Up: Gunther ask CeCe to go with him to his mailman's funeral.
Main article: Fanon
- GeCe Colour: Orange. A sweet combination between Gunther's dirty blonde hair together with CeCe's red hair.
- GeCe Food: Cookies. Gunther wanted to bring CeCe a little cookie in Hot Mess It Up. He also gave her the nickname, "Little Cookie".
- GeCe Animal: Black leopard. The combination between Gunther's inner cat, the panther and CeCe's inner cat, chosen by Gunther for which CeCe gladly agrees to, the snow leopard.
- GeCe Day: March 20. The day when Hot Mess It Up first aired on the Disney Channel, being the episode where they dated.
- GeCe Songs: List of GeCe songs
- GeCe Fans' Official Name: GeCeBaybees. "Baybee" is Gunther's expression. Plus, Gunther called CeCe "baybee" a couple of times in the show. Same for CeCe. She has called him "baybee" once in the episode "Hot Mess It Up".
- GeCe Boss: Rocky Blue (She definitely was the first one to put them together in Hot Mess It Up)
- GeCe Queen: @Beckward
- GeCe Lucky Number: 11 (There are altogether 11 letters in Gunther and CeCe's first names, and also 1+1=2, which relates to Gunther and CeCe both being part of a duo. There's also eleven letters in GeCeBaybees.)
- GeCe is known to be the most loved and supported pairing on the show.
- GeCe is the first 'showmance' on Shake It Up, Chicago.
- Gunther and CeCe have the most episodes revolved around their pairing.
- Gunther and CeCe are the first main characters to date (Ty and Tinka would be considered first since they dated in an earlier episode, but Tinka was not yet considered a main character at the time.).
- Most of the Shake It Up fans are GeCe fans.
- Jenn Lloyd, a Shake It Up writer, clearly knows about the pairing of GeCe, as she wrote one of the GeCe-centric episodes, and may get Gunther and CeCe to go out.
- GeCe has the most fanfictions out of all the Shake It Up pairings.
- In a picture of Auction It Up behind the scenes, there is a picture of Kenton and Bella with their arms around each other, and are staring at each other. Since they are wearing Gunther's and CeCe's clothes, this is considered an official GeCe romantic embrace.
- The GeCe/Gallery is one of the biggest galleries in the whole Shake It Up Wiki, along with it's main rival's gallery, Runther.
- A lot of websites support GeCe, like Twitter, Tumblr, Fanpop and Facebook.
- Kenton and Bella, who play Gunther and CeCe respectively, said one of their favourite episodes was Hot Mess It Up, a GeCe-centric episode where Gunther and CeCe dated.
- Kenton Duty asked on Twitter if fans prefer GeCe or Runther and GeCe resulted to be one of the most supported Shake It Up couples on Twitter, followed by Tynka, Reuce, DeCe and Runther.
- The CeCe and Gunther RPs on Twitter ship GeCe, and they're Married.
- GeCe has the most moments together.
- GeCe has many original, creative and supportive fans.
- GeCe fans are officially called "GeCeBaybees."
- Gunther and CeCe have many things in common.
- Kenton Duty and Bella Thorne, who play Gunther and CeCe, are together in real life.
- GeCe is obviously being noticed by the writers, and cast of Shake It Up from the support.
- GeCe has a really big chance of happening, so the writers may consider it when Kenton comes back.
- It's potentially obvious that Gunther and CeCe have a future.
- Kenton Duty has acknowledged GeCe in one of his interviews, and gave some hints for Split It Up, saying it was something that fans have been asking for a long time.
- GeCe have the most userboxes support their pairing.
- Gary Wilde is said to ship GeCe, as he wanted Gunther and CeCe to dance together on 'Good Morning Chicago', and gave them the Spotlight Dance.
- R. Brandon Johnson is a possible GeCe shipper, because a Kenton/Bella twitter support account sent him a picture of Gunther and CeCe with Gary in Split It Up, and he said the picture was 'pretty cool ;)'. He also tweeted a picture of CeCe leaning on Gunther.
- Kenton Duty and Bella Thorne send very loving tweets to each other.
- Bella Thorne had once tweeted 'me and @kentonjduty. cece and gunther ftw.' This hints that she is a possible GeCe shipper.
- GeCe has the most fans (GeCeBaybees) in the whole Shake It Up Wiki.
- Generally, out of all the characters, CeCe is the only one who understands Gunther.
- Gunther is the only one out of all the cast who can sort CeCe out, and can also keep her under control.
- Gunther and CeCe have the most things in common out of everyone.
- Most of the Shake It Up roleplays on Twitter/Tumblr support GeCe, along with Reuce and Tynka.
- The Shake It Up Writers clearly ship GeCe, as they were the ones who wrote the episodes where Gunther and CeCe have moments together. (Hot Mess It Up, Split It Up, Reality Check It Up, Surprise It Up)
- GeCe Twitter Role Play won Best Couple RP, April 13, 2013.